Saturday, January 21, 2012

Best Friend's Wedding

This past new year's eve I had the blessing of watching one of my best friends marry the love of her life. Not only was I blessed to be a bridesmaid, I also had the privilege of making her thank you notes and bridesmaid gift boxes.

Below is the thank you note that the newlyweds sent out. The "I" stands for Iwema (new last name) and the rings on the bottom right are embossed with silver. The shape of the I is a cut out with the Cricut from Close to My Heart Art Philosophy cartridge.


Below are some pictures that show the boxes that held the bridesmaids' gifts (our jewelry). I custom made an explosion box for each bridesmaid that included pictures, a note from the bride to be, as well as some cute stamp quotes :) With an explosion box, there are two layers that open (explode) when the box is opened, so you can see below how the box opens when the top is removed as well as one stamp underneath one of the layers (picture 1).


                               




 Let me know if you would like the template and I would be happy to send the link -- or if you know of anyone who needs thank you cards done! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment